GE Phoenix Nanotom-m nanoCT
|Contact Person:||Dr. B. Collins|
Phoenix nanotom® m is a nanoCT® system for scientific and industrial computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) and 3D metrology on a wide sample range. With its special designed 180 kV / 15 W high power nanofocus X-ray tube with internal cooling and temperature stabilized digital detector, the system realizes a unique spatial and contrast resolution on a wide sample and application range - from small biological and geological samples to medium sized industrial components like injection nozzels or injection molded plastic parts – also with metal inlays. Fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process ensures its ease of use as well as fast and reliable CT results. Once scanned, the fully three dimensional CT information allows many possibilities for analysis, e.g. non-destructive visualization of slices, arbitrary sectional views, or automatic pore analysis. Since the whole geometry of the object is scanned, precise and reproducible 3D measurements of complex objects and even the automatic generation of first article inspection reports within an hour are possible.
- Max. tube voltage: 180 kV
- Max. output: 15 W
- Detail detectability: up to 200nm (0.2µm)
- Focus-detector-distance: 150mm to 600mm
- Min. voxel size: < 300nm (0.3µm)
- Geometric magnification (3D): 1.5 times up to 300 times
- Max. object size (height x diameter): 250mm x 240mm / 9.84" x 9.45"
- Max. object weight: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs.
- Image chain: 6 megapixel flat panel digital detector array
- Advanced surface extraction: yes
- Radiation Safety: Full protective radiation safety cabinet according to the German RöV and the US Performance Standard 21 CFR 1020.40 (Cabinet X-ray Systems). Exposure rate < 1 µSv/h emission limit measured at 10 cm distance from accessible surfaces