PVA TePla America, Inc. M4L Plasma Cleaning System
|Manufacturer:||PVA TePla America, Inc.|
|Laboratory:||Materials Processing and Sample Preparation Laboratory|
|Contact Person:||S. Yarmolenko (336) 285-3225|
The M4L™ is full featured plasma surface modification system designed for laboratory and production use.
The M4L is ideal for:
- Plasma surface modification
- Plasma cleaning of organic surfaces
- Bond strength enhancement
- Plasma etch applications
- Plasma asher applications
- Increased or decreased wettability
- Any other plasma system application
The entire bench top system fits in one cabinet, except for the vacuum pump. Never before has a professional plasma etch system been this loaded with features and priced this affordably!
- Controller: Windows® O/S based touch screen interface offering fully automatic control.
- Multi-step recipes, real time graphic display, multi-level password access, data logging, and real time SPC monitoring of all plasma parameters is provided.
- Chamber: 9" X 13" X 20" Aluminum, with high-conductance KF 40 port and isolation valve. Optional throttle valve available.
- Electrode options include 3-shelf, 5-shelf, and cage electrodes.
- RF Generator: 300 or 600 watt 13.56 MHz air cooled with automatic impedance matching network.
- Display: Color 10.4 inch touch screen for control and monitoring of process parameters, automatic recipes, or manual plasma treatments.
- Two user specified gases, with 500 sccm MFCs standard, Optional 3rd gas channel available.
- Power Requirements: 120- 240 volts, 1ø, 50/60 Hz 30 amps maximum, changeable in the field.
- CE Certified
800-527-5667 M-F 8am - 5pm Pacific Time.